Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Needle Felted Foster Family In The Christmas House Village


I've always wanted a snow village. But, once I was old enough to have my own place, I never had the money and/or I wanted to wait until we were done renovating.

Believe me, this is all the decorating I had time for in prior years.

It's a good thing I waited, because a picture of a Cody Foster house in the December 2008 Victoria gobsmacked me.


I googled Cody Foster, but only came to something suggesting they were sold only 'to the trade'.  So, I checked Ebay but learned they cost upwards of $40 each used.  

This is what a shabby snow village should be - all pink, white, aqua, Dresden trim, and GLITTER!

                          

The Needle-Felted Fosters: Ruffy, Mullet, Me, My King, Little Miss ZuZu, and Belle

'Till next time, stay shabby!